Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Camera Shy

What happens to kids as they get older? Little ones are always ready to strike a pose, but then they grow up. Audrey and Tanner could medal in 'Avoiding Mom's Camera.' I never cease to be amazed at how quickly they can get a hand up in the air to ruin my perfect photo. I've been threatening for a while that if I can't get any good pictures of them that I would blog these lovely shots instead. So here they are in all their quick-acting, avoidance glory. Teenagers. You gotta love 'em.

Even my sis got in the action recently! Go Kelly!

2 comments:

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

Well it is nice to see (sort of) Miss Audrey's cute face. Why don't these teenagers understand, if we don't take the pictures NOW, we will not remember LATER?? Keep trying Mom (not as in my mom, but you, Jen, the mom of these cute kids). Anyway, cute post. Cute kids. Oh, and nice pic of Kel :)

Hoovy4 said...

I can't believe how may pictures you (don't) have! I will try to remember this as my kids get older!