To start with we had a wonderful going away party with friends. I forgot to take pictures until after a few couples had left, so sorry about that. We have such great friends in Washington, and had a blast at the party.







Here's the house getting ready for the move.



I even took the names off the walls in the kids' bedrooms:( Now they are just plain, boring surfboards, flowers, and fairies...

Moving day arrives...and a big thanks to everyone from our ward who helped load the truck and clean. We love and miss you all.




And finally an empty house. Time to hit the road.


On the way, we stopped in Utah for some fun with family. Here we are with Grandpa and Grandma at a Salt Lake Real Exhibition game. Ethan in particular was in heaven.



A rare picture of Audrey with her glasses on.

Then off to Cincy. The cat traveled all the way here in the back of the car...

My birthday was just a few days after we got here and these cute kids...

Made me a birthday cake all on their own!

And the big job of unpacking begins. Here is the house as it's being set up.



The kids found a turtle crawling along the street, named him 'snappy', played with him for a while, and then let him go.



And my hubby started his new job at Cincinnati Children's.

So there you are. Now we are all moved in and the big kids are home from their summer fun with family in Utah. We've had my neice, Lia, with us for the past week and soon I'll post some pictures of that.
Love you all!
4 comments:
I am so happy you are settled in and ready for your new adventure in Kentucky/Ohio. We loved having Tanner and Audrey for part of their vacation here in Utah. Will treasure those memories for a long time to come. Antelope by Moonlight rocked minus the zillion brine flies! The lame standard has been set and we'll be curious to see if they can find something that comes close to the human maze. However -- the food we had on Audrey's BD was at the other end of the spectrum. I hope you all have a great time in Indiana tonight!
I'm so glad that you are finally there in your new home, I'm sure life is crazy at the moment but thanks so much for keeping us cyber friends informed:)
Love you lots, good luck with all the unpacking!
Glad to see you all made it. You've survived one more move. Can't wait for the next move...then you better just stay put!! Was good to see you all for a bit. I still haven't told Cas the trick to the pencil game...it's driving him nuts :)
so glad to see you are moved in and getting into the groove of life for the next year. can't wait until you just live down the road!
Post a Comment