
In case it is too hard to read here is the translation. Or you can click on the letter to zoom in.
Dear BJHS Staff,
I am sorry to report that Tanner was once again faking sick to avoid school yesterday.
This time he fashioned small pustules from clay and applied them all over his skin. He pulled out much of his hair, superheated the thermometer to an unbelievable temp of 176 degrees, and hopped on one leg while pulling on his ear.
He claimed to be suffereing from "super-hot blistering ear/leg syndrome." Don't worry - I googled it and it doesn't really exist...
Nevertheless, I feel pity for the fruit of my loins and humbly request that you excuse him.
Questions can be directed to the CDC in Atlanta, GA.
Sincerely,
G. Halversen (DAD)
You have to love my hubby.
2 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!
The best part is knowing that he was excused because who could resist something so funny!!
Thank you for sharing- if only everybody had such a good sense of humor!
Gary you are a sick man, must be why I like you so much.
Post a Comment