Well, Annie Grace is six years old. I can't believe my baby is that big! Here are a few photos of our small family party this evening. She'll have a party with friends next week. For tonight though, it was just us.
By the way, if you do nothing else you must at least watch the video at the end. It's short and flippin' hilarious.
Birthday Sundaes tonight instead of Birthday Cake-

Presents from everyone- (from Grandpa, Grandma, and Kelly too, but they weren't here to pose for pictures)

And the video... Can you say enthusiastic?
9 comments:
That was hilarious and adorable!
The video was great!!
I watched it as my kids were getting out the door for school and they both stopped- came back in and wanted me to play it again and again.
Happy Birthday Gracie Grace - we love you! Thanks for calling Jaxon yesterday he was excited that you remembered his birthday. The first thing Lia said when she woke up this morning was..."Hey mom, it's Annie's B-Day today!" We really need to live closer so that we can celebrate the Maggie, Jaxon, Annie b-days together soon! So...I'm thinking that I should have given her a DA cd, I'm guessing my book didn't get quite the same reaction!
Have a great days sweets -
Kelly
That was adorable!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE GRACE!!!
We so wish we could have celebrated your B-Day with the Halversen Clan last night. Watched the video with Grandpa Steve this morning and I am very happy to report that you made him SMILE! Thanks for posting Jenn.
Love to all, xoxoxo, G. Lynn
Soo cute! She looks like Gary, but I also see what I remember Kelly looking like in her as well.
That was adorable--who knew ten bucks could bring that much enthusiasm! You would have thought she was unwrapping an iphone or something!
I see wedding video material here...
She really does look more grown up in the pictures. Her personality must cause some major fun in your house! The video was hilarious.
Oh, HaPpY BiRtHdaY MiSs AnNie GRaCe!! Wow, for a six year old, that girl can ScReaM!! I'm a HUGE fan of the ReaCtiON and it doesn't get much better then that. Love it. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment