Sunday, April 26, 2009

One of my favorite things...

One of my favorite things in the world is to play music with Audrey. I love sitting around Sunday afternoons playing through whatever music strikes our fancy, and I love to perform with her anywhere we get the chance. We're not really very big time, so it's usually just places like the Ward Talent Show and Young Women's events, but it's still fun.

It's especially nice when I get to accompany Audrey and one of my best friends, Christa. They are both fabulous violinists, and it's pure joy to play with them. Today we got to play a particularly nice hymn arrangement at church. I recorded our rehearsal for you. Actually I recorded it for my parents because my dad is still having a hard time with his chemo and figured they could use a lift. The rest of you are welcome to watch too though:) Love you mom and dad-

7 comments:

Book Girl said...

Thank you so much. I know how busy you are right now and appreciate you posting this for us. It was just beautiful, I do feel uplifted and need a tissue as well. Love you, Mom

the kings said...

Thanks for posting!! So good to see and listen to you even if it's only on the computer. All of you are so cute and talented! Love you, Love you!
- Kelly

Rochelle said...

You guys sounded so good at church! Serious talent. Love it.

Q said...

Thanks for sharing that. Jess & Rebecca enjoyed it with me. Jess said that the music was beautiful, and she even knew the name of the song!

M.Howerton said...

That is so very beautiful. Thank you for sharing, it is moments like this that make us really miss our old ward!

Adrienne said...

Beautiful. YOu all did a wonderful job.

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

Beautiful. What talented girls. And congrats to Audrey (YW Recognition), quite the accomplishment!! Proud of ya.