Monday, March 22, 2010

Don't faint mom, I'm posting photos!

I have been so behind in blogging and I'm making my parents crazy I'm sure. So here is a collection of photos from the past few months that I thought were enjoyable for one reason or another. I still need to blog Ethan's baptism and Christmas, but I'll get to those. One thing at a time.

Lu and Tanner waiting for Cincinnati Labor Day fireworks...




Mom gives the cat a bath...


Lu, Beef, and Gracie are nuts...








Tanner hangs out...


Annie sports her newly lost top front teeth...


Goober celebrates Mardi Gras... (you can tell she's really into it)


Audrey gets artistic with the camera for the next three pictures...

Annnie's eye...


Audrey's eye...


Ethan wearing Audrey's glasses...(I don't even ask)


Lulu and Annie learn to use the star tip...


Lauren plays the flute in the middle school band...(look mom, first chair!)


Ethan watches Lauren's concert...
(or more accurately, turns around during concert to look at mom)


Halversen kids with our favorite missionaries before they were transferred...


Ethan makes some changes to mom's chore chart...

6 comments:

Book Girl said...

THANK YOU!!!! So good to see the grandkids faces - a fun group of photos. Bathing the cat - yikes not a chore I'd ever sign up for. I do like Ehthan's chore chart alterations. Sweet! Seriously you made my day. Love you tons, Mom

Rachelle said...

I love the chore chart, your kids crack me up! Thanks for the updates, your kids all look so much older!

Nat said...

my favorite has to be the chore chart alterations! leave it to our kids to keep things funny. loved the new posts.

Yolanda said...

Does a cat really need a bath?
Just wondering.

thehalvs said...

Our cat needs a bath. We've always given her one now and then (the vet said to, so who am I to argue) but now she's getting very old and can't wash herself too welle. So now she gets a bath with relative frequency. It's kind of sad, but we love her, so I bathe her.

thehalvs said...

*well