Boy did Cincinnati get a lot of snow this winter, and it's probably time I posted some pics of the kids playing in it. There were seriously so many snow days I lost count. The kids had a blast for the first few days, and then got on each others nerves as the appeal of snow craziness began to wear off and the effects of stir craziness began to set it. But it's all good because by the time they went back to school they were ready to to back to school. Mom, well, she was more than ready! Enjoy!
Sledding photos are in our back yard, and the snow cave is in our front yard-
You had some serious snow! Looks so fun - I think I could use a snow day - will you make the hot chocolate? Thanks again for posting, guess who has changed the most since Christmas?
Wow...fun! My kids haven't been in the snow once this year....first time since moving here that we haven't had any snow!This makes me miss it...but then, I think it is okay to take a year off. I am ready for spring!
3 comments:
You had some serious snow! Looks so fun - I think I could use a snow day - will you make the hot chocolate? Thanks again for posting, guess who has changed the most since Christmas?
Well, I don't know! Who do you think?
Wow...fun! My kids haven't been in the snow once this year....first time since moving here that we haven't had any snow!This makes me miss it...but then, I think it is okay to take a year off. I am ready for spring!
Post a Comment