Thank you, thank you. So good to see everyone enjoying Easter morning. I look forward to your catching up phase. Loved hearing about your Gladys Knight experience - I'm so jealous. Love you all!
looks like you had a sunny, warm easter. carter is looking at blogs with me and he remembers playing with ethan at aunt lynn's. won't that be fun when you live here and they can play every time there is a get together.
2 comments:
Thank you, thank you. So good to see everyone enjoying Easter morning. I look forward to your catching up phase. Loved hearing about your Gladys Knight experience - I'm so jealous. Love you all!
looks like you had a sunny, warm easter. carter is looking at blogs with me and he remembers playing with ethan at aunt lynn's. won't that be fun when you live here and they can play every time there is a get together.
Post a Comment