Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Holy Cow, A blog!





Try not to pass out or anything, but we finally have a family blog. We are leaping into the 21st century with gusto and joining the blogging world. We are here to share our lives with you. Oh let's be honest. We are here to share the parts of our lives with you where we aren't late to something, wearing dirty clothing, we aren't speaking rudely to one another, or with our mouths full. So pretty much you ought to hear from us once every month or two. Audrey has vowed to help me keep this somewhat up to date. It should be very interesting to hear what she has to say about our lives.

We colored Easter eggs for family night last night, and while I do have photos, Gary isn't home (bishopric meeting again), and I don't quite remember how to get pictures off the new camera. Hmmmm. Too bad for you! You'll have to live without seeing all my kids covered in dye. Or as my little kids kept saying last night while making stabbing motions, "Die, die, die!" I love how kids can't get over the fact that some words have two meanings. Very cute.

I would like to point out that even though you didn't get current pictures on this blog, I did at least figure out how to post pictures. Yeah, I'm a computer genius.

Love,
Jenn

No comments: