Yes, we have two teenagers at our house. I would like a straght jacket for Christmas please. If you are a gift certificate type, free therapy sessions would be awesome. Kidding aside, Tanner is a great teenager. After all, he's been a teenager now for all of three days, how much trouble can he have gotten into? We had a great party with the fam this year. As for the photos, I love the one where Tanner was told to 'act excited about his dictionary.' Actually, he asked for the dictionary, he loves it, and he keeps sharing new and exciting features of his dictionary. Oh, like you were so cool when you were in Jr. High. I also love the photos of the kids cracking up over some potty-humor-ish comment that Gary made. I can't remember what he said exactly, but can I throw in at this point how kids are the ultimate target audience for potty humor? What is a mom to do?! One last note, Tanner doesn't often wear necklaces. At the Jr. High birthday kids get a necklace for their special day.
Love you all,
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment