Friday, June 5, 2009

Penninsula Beaches

More from our Memorial Day trip. These are pics from two different beaches on the penninsula in Washington.

First Rialto Beach. It was just beautiful here. Not really warm enough to dive in, but certainly warm enough for dipping toes. The boys actually managed to dip themselves up to the waist, but whatever.








Audrey and Tanner were quite the photographers on this trip. Here is how Audrey spent most of her time. Check out the concentration.




Ruby Beach. To get to this beach we had to hike over lots of driftwood. Driftlogs really. The National Park guide warned that during high tide you should stay off the beach because the logs being carried to shore by the surf can be deadly. I think I believe them.



Worth the hike...



Ahhh.. The fine art of sand writing.



Can you believe after 17 years he still likes me?





Happy Trails...

2 comments:

Book Girl said...

Wow - great photos of the family and the secenery is pretty amazing as well. Thank you for posting - love you all. G. Lynn

Rachelle said...

I miss the ocean, thanks for the great photos!