Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Rest of Memorial Day

I'm giving up and putting the rest of our vacation photos on a slideshow. You will see pics of the Ferry Ride over to Victoria, pics from Butchart Gardens which was very beautiful. Annie's comment was, "Well that must have taken someone a long time!" There are pics of the Olympic Mountains as seen from Hurricane Ridge, some pics from hiking, pics of the Hoh Rainforest, and pics from Forks, WA. Twilight fans will need no explanation to go along with these photos. Audrey and I are only moderate fans, but it was still fun.

Quick story about the Hoh Rainforest pictures. The ground was covered with clover, and Gary promised $5 to anyone who could find a four leaf clover. As luck would have it, the only person to find one was Gary. He actually found two. The kids couldn't believe it. They were totally bugged. It was a great trip.



3 comments:

Q said...

That is a fun little vacation. I love all the pics.

Hoovy4 said...

I Love Hurricane Ridge! It is so beautiful. One day we'd like to make it to Butchart Gardens too.

thehalvs said...

Hey mom and dad I remember that trip thank you for taking me. From Lauren