| Annie as the angel she is. Well, most of the time anyway:) |
| Ethan as "the King." Thanks to Aunt Heidi for loaning us the rockin' costume. Pun intended. |
| Lauren, a witch with attitude. Someone needs to slip some 'stop growing up' medicine into her breakfast. |
It came and went one more year. I must be getting old and my kids growing up because I took one obligatory picture of each of my three youngest children and called it good. LLAAZZYY! We did have fun though. Gary and I are the Ward Activities chairpeople right now and we hosted a lovely trunk-or-treat/carnival for exactly 36 minutes, at which point the skies opened up and the rain and hail descended upon us, sending the masses scampering for their cars and homes. Oh well, you take the 36 minutes you can get right?
3 comments:
Great costumes! I got lazy several years earlier than you I think, half the time I forget to take any pictures!
Adorable children! You are right about Lu - no more wheaties for her - she needs to slow down on the growing up. Kudos to Heidi for making such a great costume! I know you have very little extra time so thanks for the post.
Those are some awesome costumes! Thanks for sharing pics
Post a Comment