Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tanner Halversen - Master of the Cube

2 comments:

Book Girl said...

Tanner I am in total amazement that you can do that so FAST! It just shows that you are sooooo bright. LOL, G. Lynn

Mike said...

(Amy says:) WOW! I have always wanted to be able to do that...but I'm just going to have to resort to what I did back in the 1980's --- peel the stickers off and put them in the right spots instead! What amazing spacial relations. With skills like that, you can do anything!
Speaking of the 80's, Jenn, I was reading in my 1987 journal today about the time we went to Lagoon and saw your old flame Wayne with some Holly girl. This was after we went shopping in Orem for acid washed jeans. Alas, there was no mention of Rubik's cubes to complete this 1980's retro trip.