This is our car trip to Utah. As you can see, someone seems to have forgotten to put the 'spring' in our 'spring break.' Gary's bike eventually got so covered in ice from the road that the wind resistance his tires created kept causing the bike to creep back toward the edge of the bike rack. If he hadn't had it cabled onto the rack we'd have lost it for sure. The photo of Gary shows him holding a section of ice from off his tire. Charming, I know.
It's the wonder of nature baby!
(10 points to anyone who knows what movie that line is from)
Jenn
1 comment:
Trip to Utah?? This is the first I am hearing of this! Gary bring your biking butt back to Utah and we can ride some of the old trails. I am tempted to even make a special Moab trip if you are up for it!
In the mean time I will attempt to keep Mueller warm for you. (Still riding the same hard tail....)
Post a Comment