To me this is an example of why dad's are so important. I never would have devised this game, but my kids could potentially play for hours. They think their dad is the most creative, fun guy in the world. Maybe he is. Or maybe we are just hard up for entertainment at the Halversen household. You be the judge.
3 comments:
That is a great game. Fun is had by all. I thought it was so cute that Ethan leaned down and gave Annie a kiss.
Your guys are either very creative or......something. Such a cute clip of family life at the Halversen household. Is that Audrey on the love seat avoiding the camera? I am getting excited to see you all this summer. Love you tons. Grandma Lynn
OH my goodness - do you have any idea how many times my children have watched Annie Pong!? Post something new so the craziness can end! :)
Post a Comment