
There is something I love about this picture. I suppose it's because he just looks so 100% American boy. You'll notice he's all dirty from 'stealing home.' Sliding is not encouraged in T-ball (nor is is necessary since catching is a skill still in development for most of them), so he and his friend Zach decided try out the sliding thing before the game started. After being informed that there is no sliding in T-ball, Zach said to his mother, "But how am I supposed to get dirty?" Like I said, 100% American boy. You gotta love it.
2 comments:
Love this photo of Ethan, it is a story in itself. His friend's comment about getting dirty is so adorable. Wish we were there to see his games - go Ethan! We love you, G. Lynn & G. Steve
Dear Ethan
you look so cute!
jaxon wants to say something to you.
he says hi Ethan!GO ETHAN!!!
love lia
Post a Comment