Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dance Costumes Are In...

Dance costumes are in. The four words that make a little girl's heart skip a beat. When they walk into dance class and are greeted by their teacher with these words, look out because there is going to be major excitement, little girl style. Looks of shock and awe, jumping up and down, hands at the sides of their faces, and best of all, high-pitched squealing. There is just nothing like costume day for a little girl. And let's face it, I'm pretty sure the mommies love it too.


3 comments:

Adrienne said...

What a DIVA!!! We love costumes too!!

the kings said...

Dear Annie -

I love your costume. Did you see my dance costume? You look so cute in your dance costume. Hi cute, cute!:)

Love, Lia

Book Girl said...

Annie Grace - you are such a doll! Looks like you so enjoy the dance costume. I hope you like the dancing just as much! You are growing up too fast - please slow down. Hugs and kisses. xoxoxo Grandma Lynn