Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad



My dad is the coolest, kindest, most patient, funniest guy around. And if you know him, you know I'm right. Yesterday was his birthday, and it was not his best birthday ever. My dad has Multiple Myeloma. It's a form of bone cancer. He has to start chemotherapy next week, and spent much of yesterday doing a bone biopsy. The next several months are going to be rough. I'm hoping these pictures of their recent visit to the Northwest will help cheer up my wonderful parents. Thank you for coming to visit us. I love you so much.

Jenn

3 comments:

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

You are right...they don't make 'em ANY better than your dad!! Love him!! Love you!! Know that you all are in our prayers.

Book Girl said...

Thanks for the slide show, we had a great visit it was so nice to be there for Audrey's concert and to just hang out. Appreciate your kind words, Steve is the best, something we all agree on. Love and miss you tons. G. Lynn xoxoxo

The Michiganders said...

Jenn--I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My Grandpa had Multiple Myeloma--much of his vertebrae were gone by the time it was diagnosed and just tumors were supporting his back. We should talk somtime.

Loved the slideshow. tears.