I know, I'm an idiot. I did it again. Once again I have recorded for you a sideways video. I have a tendency to get all caught up in the moment and I turn the camera because it seems to work better that way. I just forget that unlike with a still picture, the computer won't let me turn the video right side up. Again, sorry. I'm still posting it because the grandparents would probably still like to see it. Tanner volunteered to do this at his Jr. High Veteran's Day Assembly last week. He wrote his words himself. He's quite a kid. Hope you can hear him okay. His vocal chord nodules are as bad as they've been in years. We're headed back to the ENT in a couple of weeks.
*Photos of my parent's visit are almost here. The post is actually done with the exception of a few photos. I'll finish it soon!
1 comment:
Way to go Tanner what a nice tribute to your father. He and all those who serve our country deserve our appreication and respect. Jenn, your camera skills are much like mine - so sorry you inherited that gene. If you could add the text for our old ears that would be greatly appreciated! Love and miss you all. G. Lynn
Post a Comment