Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Helicopters in our Hair



Don't laugh so hard at these pictures! You'd look like this too if you spent all Christmas day having the boys fly Ethan's new helicopters into your head. Then you find yourself sitting there helplessly while the propeller twists itself into a nice little knot in your hair. Lovely.

Also, please don't judge us by our hairdos. Hanging out around the house on Christmas is not the time to bother with doing one's hair.

All that said, the helicopters are pretty cool toys. Everyone in the family loves them and they are relatively indistructable. Trust me, the kids have done their best. Thumbs up from the Halversen family toy testers. Thumbs down from our hair.

4 comments:

the kings said...

he he....that is some funny posting right there...I love the looks on both of your faces! Thanks for sharing your fun!
- Kelly

Book Girl said...

Even though you told me about the helicopters in the hair, I confess I laughed out loud. Brothers make life most interesting. Thumbs up on this post. Love and miss you all. Happy New Years to the Halvs, Mom

Kim said...

This is totally hilarious! Shane also got a helicopter but I guess we've been lucky.
Thanks for sharing and I love the picture of the kids at the top of the blog page. ADORABLE!

Nat said...

we too have had the helicopters flying around our house. fortunately we have only had a few near misses. good stuff! Nat :-)