Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Favorite Baldies

While in Utah, we got to visit Grandpa Steve and Grandma Lynn. As an added bonus, my sister Kelly was in town. I have lots of pictures of our activities there, which I will post later. For now, I just wanted to share this pic of my two favorite bald men. One bald before his time due to genetics, the other due to chemo. With or without hair, I adore them both.

4 comments:

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

These two happen to be some of my favorite bald people also. So handsome!! Bald IS beautiful :)

Nat said...

i too am a fan of BALD men. ;-) Lookin good guys! and let me just through in a quick WAHOO for the job in Provo Utah in a year. We're excited for that. nat :-)

the kings said...

grOh they are cute aren't they! :)

the kings said...

i just noticed that i posted "GROH they are cute...." honestly someone should make me practice my Mavis Beacon again...i stink at typing