Friday, July 25, 2008

Archie Land

aka Utah when David Archuleta is in town



The last thing we did before we left Utah was attend the American Idol concert. Audrey, Tanner, the kids' cousin Natalie, two very brave grandparents and I had quite an experience. I can't really even think of what to say except that it was one of the craziest things I've ever seen. I think it comes in second to the time I saw two grown women fight over a Furby at Wal-Mart in the Day-After-Thanksgiving sale. I've never seen fans like these. We were in Utah, so the Archuleta fans were out in full force. I saw girls in tears and am frankly surprised I didn't see any of them faint. Suffice it to say, David Archuleta has a solid fan base in Utah.

Enjoy the video clips. The first is David Archuleta. You can almost hear the music over the screaming. Next is Brooke White because she is my personal favorite. Last is a clip for my neice Lia because she is such a huge Carly Smithson fan.
Enjoy Lia! Love you-






1 comment:

Book Girl said...

This is a memory that the old grandparents won't soon forget. Thanks for including us we loved the experience - anything that includes grandkids is the best! G. Lynn