We just got home from our annual summer trip to Utah. We did the usual things. Biking, picnics, fireworks, golf, etc. We did some unusual things too. We were grateful to be able to attend my Grandma Grace's funeral, and Gary interviewed for jobs in St. George and Provo. Over the next few days I have many photos to post and stories to tell, but for now we'll start with the pictures I always seem to take of the kids in the back of the car. I think they are cute in the car on a road trip. They hadn't showered and were put in the car while still asleep, so they don't think they look cute, but I'm the mom and I do. Also, I make the blog.
Nice pillow Tanner!

On this trip, we left at 3am. We didn't finish packing and cleaning until 3am, we planned to leave at 5am anyway so we figured, why sleep for two hours? All five kids spent a good deal of time sleeping on this particular trip.

Aaah, the portable DVD player. That was a good idea someone had.

Audrey doing her usual hiding maneuver when I'm trying to take her picture. At least she was reading the scriptures, I guess I should be happy with that anyway.

Tanner doesn't always try to hide when I'm snapping photos, but I will often get a fun face.

Grace's sleeping toes. Kids toes are just cute, what can I say?
1 comment:
These photos are some of my favorite. Love that Tanner does not have a book in front of his handsome face. Love that the book Audrey has in front of her beautiful face is The Book of Mormon and that she has kept track of those beads all these years! We loved having you here and I think my ears have finally quit ringing. David A. rocks. Love, G. Lynn
Post a Comment