Here are my Young Women up at camp. These photos may not mean much to most of you, but I love these girls, and wanted to share them a little bit. I found myself very busy at camp this year and didn't get photos of as many of our activities as I'd have liked. In these shots the girls are having breakfast, doing early morning yoga, (a tradition of ours) my sweet girl with Autism horseback riding(they all went horseback riding, but I only have photos of her since she stayed close on her own personal guided ride) and participating in an activity called 'Light up my day' where we write anonymous nice things about each other on a paper taped to our backs. Audrey was indeed there with me, but doesn't much care for having her picture taken. You will see her off in the distance in a few pictures.
Hats off by the way to all my leaders. I am lucky to work with the greatest women ever and the priesthood leaders that give up their vacation days to come with us every year are amazing too.
3 comments:
At first glance I thought Christa was sitting on Jonesie's lap! It took a second look to realize it was her husband. Oops! It was a bit scary that first day, but most enjoyable.
Thanks for sharing the photos of your sweet girls. So glad that camp had a happy ending! Love the Mom
Looks like a fun time. I loved seeing you all at the dance festival too. We were so happy to see so many familiar faces!!!
Post a Comment