When we were home for Spring Break in April I posted about the Bag Game. It's a game we play often with the Halversens. Most of the adults try hard to enjoy the bag game. Some of the adults just try to avoid the bag game, but since the kids like the bag game, good old grandma keeps buying stuff for it and we keep on playing. I took lots of pictures while we played on this trip, but only one was really worth sharing. This is Gary right in the middle of the bag game expressing true feelings about the experience. But like I said, I love that grandma could care less about what we think and does it over and and over again for the grandkids. I hope she never stops.
Gary wants me to add that he doesn't really hate the bag game.
No comments:
Post a Comment