Friday, July 18, 2008

Grandma's Tennis Lesson

Grandma Charm is an awesome tennis player. She has played all her life and still plays at almost 80. She is amazing. I can only hope to be as active and with it when I'm 80. On the 4th she took our family (plus cousin Cole, minus Audrey who was spending the night with cousin Natalie) for a little tennis lesson. The kids did great and had a blast. They are certainly not used to Utah heat however, and gave out after about 45 minutes. I realize my Arizona cousins are laughing pretty hard right about now. What can I say? We've become a bunch af Washingtonians. Thanks for the tennis time Grandma!

2 comments:

the kings said...

Go Charmaine! She is so cute! I only hope to be as cool when I'm eighty!

Book Girl said...

Wow - Carmaine is my hero! She is so buff and has great skills as well. You have to hope that she is successful in passing on the love for her game!
G. Lynn