Monday, June 2, 2008

Red Rock and Rick

My extended family informs they are sick of watching Annie Pong and could I please post something new already? So I've done something I hardly ever do, which is to track down the pictures Gary takes with his camera. The next three blogs are a month or two old because I am behind in blogging Gary's world. During Spring Break we all went to Utah, and Gar spent some time in the promised land of mountain biking (aka Moab) with our brother-in-law Rick. They are both nuts, but they had a blast. Two things worth noting. 1- Gary wears leg armor now when riding downhill. It makes him look like a storm trooper, but having been in the ER with him after a mountain ride, I'm glad to see him in it. 2- Gary had a picture of his bike on his camera. I find this totally hysterical. It was just of his bike. No people, no scenery really, just the bike. The only reason I can think for it to be there is because this is the warped degree to which he loves his bike. I tease him that I hope he never has to choose between me and that bike. I always stop the joke quickly, because I'm not sure I really want to know which way he'd go...

No comments: