I love that kids can have so much fun with blankets and pillows - your filming skills are excellent as always. Thanks for taking the time to include us in your everyday world. Love you all, G. Lynn xoxoxo
This is so cute! I could use Tanner around my house to keep the kiddos entertained! He is much more creative than I am! Love it! I can't get over Annie saying "and as you can see..." :) - Kel
3 comments:
I love that kids can have so much fun with blankets and pillows - your filming skills are excellent as always. Thanks for taking the time to include us in your everyday world. Love you all, G. Lynn xoxoxo
This is so cute! I could use Tanner around my house to keep the kiddos entertained! He is much more creative than I am! Love it! I can't get over Annie saying "and as you can see..." :)
- Kel
Of course your kids are creative and awesome and funny (just like you!) It was great to reconnect with you last week! -Ann Hirano
Post a Comment