Monday, June 23, 2008

Funny Conversation

A few weeks ago I posted some photos of Gary riding his bike in Moab. I poked some pretty good fun at him for taking a picture of his bike. Well, Gary saw the blog, but forgot to mention it to me until Saturday while cleaning out the garage. The conversation went something like this:

Gary: You know, I have a friend who is a biker and a professional photographer. Part of what he does is take professional pictures of people's bikes, so I'm not the only one, it's not that weird.

Jenn: I think that's still up for debate:-)

Gary: Well honey, you do know what I would choose if I absolutely had to make a choice between you and my bike.

Jenn: Yes, of course I do.

Gary: It wouldn't be easy though, leaving you would be the toughest thing I'd ever have to do....

He did laugh and hug me at this point, so I'm going to assume all is well. Husbands.

1 comment:

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

I bet my dad has pictures of his bike! Gary can decide whether that makes him feel less weiRd...or nOt :)