Monday, June 23, 2008

My child?


Annie Grace had her dance recital this past weekend. She did a great job and all that. You can watch the video. It is hard to see and it's at dress rehearsal, but there it is. Annie is second over from the left.
I have three comments on the slide show. Number one: My daughter has a lot of attitude. I think she was born to perform. And two: We tied her hair up in rags to curl it, when we took them out I thought to myself, "Hey! Today one of my kids has hair that makes her look like she might possibly be my child. Cool." And finally: Kids at a dance recital are really very cute. Most of these girls go to church with us. I don't quite know how Annie will get along without them when we move next year.

2 comments:

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

Oh how I love a dancin' girl! What a doll, and yes, lookin a bit like momma with them curls! SoOo cUte! Love the costumes!

the kings said...

Dear annie
you look cute i miss you.
love you so much.
love lia