Sunday, June 15, 2008

Gary Tunes

Gary's birthday is in a month. I figure it only makes sense that for the month between Father's Day and his big '40' he ought to get have music on the blog that he likes. He took the task very seriously, and apparently likes a lot of music. He used all 100 available tracks in making his playlist, and this is only 80's music. Someday he'll do a Jazz and Brazilian playlist I'm sure. For some of our friends, I know this will be a welcome change in music, so enjoy while it lasts. Oldies and Country is bound to return...

2 comments:

Nat said...

1:50 am ???? Jen don't you sleep? great fun to see your page. your mom gave me the web address. hope all is going well in washington.

natalie :-)

the kings said...

So - I just tuned in to your blog and am currently treating myself to a listen - yeah for Gary Picks! Currently playing - Echo and the Bunnymen! Classic!