Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kindergarten Love


Ethan is totally smitten with a little girl at school. She is totally smitten right back. They are pretty funny when around each other. Apparently everything Ethan says is hysterical, and Ethan thinks that kind of attention is grand. She wrote him this note the other day. It's pretty much fabulous. It's a little hard to read in the picture, plus the spelling is kindergarten spelling, so here is what it says:

Can you count after 100,000,000?
How old are you?
Did you know that boys grow taller than girls?
Did you know that I want to marry you?
Did you know that it's 'Muffins with Mom?'
Did you know that I love you?
Do you like Hannah Montana?
Why do you have purple eyes?
What do you have for a snack?
Do you like worms?
Do you like trains?
Do you like me?

2 comments:

Book Girl said...

I'm not sure but this might be the cutest thing ever! Ethan, go easy on this young lady she sounds adorable. Love you, G. Lynn

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

So darn cute! What a stud you are little man! I have to say though, I've never noticed the purple eyes!?!?

-Stac