Saturday, June 7, 2008
Happy 10th Lubeelu!
Today is Lauren's tenth birthday! I still can't get over how quickly the kids insist on growing. Wasn't it just yesterday I was begging the doctor to induce me so I wouldn't interfere with Gary's Board Exams? He wouldn't, but Lauren managed to come in keeping with daddy's schedule all on her own. I can't think of enough nice things to say about Lauren. I do not know anyone with a better smile than Lulu. Better hair either, but that's another matter. Lauren is a good peacemaker in our family. Thank heavens we have one kid who really doesn't care if she eats her cereal from the red bowl or the blue one.
We love you Lu! Have a wonderful birthday!
p.s. Please forgive the fact that in this slide show, Lauren magically goes from being three years old to being about seven. My scanner starting acting up and Gary had gone to bed, so you are getting a slide show from what I have! Maybe next time we'll catch you up on the missing years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lauren!! Grandma and Grandpa love you so much and hope you have a great day. Your slide show is so cute - what a beautiful girl you are. Hugs and kisses from G. Lynn and G. Steve
Happy Birthday Lauren Lu! We all love you so very much. Wish we got to see that beautiful smile a little more often! You are such a darling girl - I was noticing that you look quite a bit like Maggie in your baby days. I can't believe you are in the double digits already! I remember holding you TONS when we came to visit after you were born, well holding you tons and laughing at Grandma cheering for Luke Longley! Ahh...Good times. Anyway - Happy Birthday Sweetie WE LOVE YOU!
Dear lauren
jaxon says HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hi
i love you so much lulu love lia
you look like maggie
Post a Comment