It pays to have a talented sister. Not only is my home decorated with the most beautiful artwork anywhere, (see www.kellykingart.blogspot.com) but now I have a totally cute blog that I didn't even have to work at. It's a good sis who will beautify your blog for you. Thanks Kel, you are the best.
(The image below is just in case you thought I was kidding about her artistic ability. And yes, those are my kids. Told you it pays to have talent in the family.)
3 comments:
You know I have to agree with all of the above! One of the most talented I know.
-Stac
We miss having this talent close to home. (Not the only reason we miss her--) So fun that you could utilize her skills from afar. Also nice to have a sister who appreciates you and is a big fan. Love you both. Mom
You guys are all dorks - every one of you is as just as talented if not more so! Thanks for the ego boost though - I do appreciate it. Please no one visit the art blog! Yikes. I worked on it for like five minutes one night - not at all ready for viewing. :)Love you all
Post a Comment