Sunday, June 8, 2008

Invasion of Pizza Planet

This year in school Tanner had to make a science fiction movie. Yep, a movie. He decided to try his hand at claymation. (look out Nick Parks) He took over 600pictures to do it. The result is a pretty darn cool movie for a 13 year old kid with a camera and a home computer. I realize it is quite long and you don't have to watch the whole thing, but I will warn you that the credits are probably the funniest part. Happy viewing.

2 comments:

Book Girl said...

Tanner I know I already commented on your blog - but seriously you are amazing. I loved the credits, the names of your characters and yes your deleted scenes! You rock and this makes for great late night viewing. I just had to watch it again. Thanks for sharing.
Love, G. Lynn

Melissa said...

That was pretty cool! The Halversons are one talented family.